Do you already have the XMOD modchip and you don't have the tools or you don't know how to perform the installation yourself?
Send us your controller along with the XMOD modchip and we will install it on your controller for you.
How our Mail-In Installation for YOUR controller works:
- You already have the XMOD Mod Chip you want to be installed on your controller.
- Check if your controller if compatible with your mod chip before placing your order.
- Purchase the INSTALLATION SERVICE.
- Be sure to only send us controllers that are genuine/original and fully operational.
- Mail your controller to us.
- We will professionally install the XMOD Rapid Fire Mod Chip on your controller.
- TURNAROUND: Your Controller will be modded and shipped 24/48 hours AFTER it has been received
- We will mail your controller back to you with USPS MAIL return anywhere in the United States.
Print a copy of your payment confirmation.
Check your controller version for compatibility before shipping.
Mail your controller and the XMOD Mod Chip along with a copy of your payment confirmation to the following address:
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
You are responsible for the shipping cost BOTH WAYS to get the controller to us and to send it back to you (The Return shipping cost for your controller will be added to your order at checkout.)
Please, send the controller in a well packed box with Delivery Confirmation.
Once your package is received we will send you an email from our service department confirming the package was received.
TURNAROUND: Your Controller will be modded and shipped 24/48 hours AFTER it has been received
We test all controllers before opening them, to ensure they work.
Please DO NOT send a broken or fake XBOX controller, it will be returned at your expense.
We do not offer this service for International Customers at this time.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Be sure to only send us controllers that are genuine/original.
There is an explosion of fake controllers right now on the net. If you have bought your controller from a trusted supplier such as Walmart, Best Buy, Radio Shack, Target, etc, or it came with your original System, then your controller will be genuine. However, if you have bought your controller from a third party website, such as Ebay, Amazon, Kijiji, etc, and ALSO if you bought it for a cheap price (around $30 or less), then it is most likely going to NOT be a genuine controller.